Monday, May 24, 2010

Go for a Hike

Devil's Punch Bowl / Ceder Creek Falls Hike- I highly recommend getting out and doing something active that is different than you normally do. Recently, we went hiking to Ceder Creek Falls with some friends and it was awesome.  It is beautiful out there.

The hike is down hill on the way there and uphill on the way back.  5 mi round trip and a good workout on the way back. I recommend bringing a swimsuit, lunch, and water to enjoy your time there when you reach the waterfall. 


 There is a nice waterfall and swimming area- Our dog Duke & Dan.
 Nicole, Joy, & me
 Cali, our new french bulldog, puppy I carried in the backpack.  It was fun taking the dogs, but it is a little to hot for the dogs, so I don't recommend taking them unless it is really cool out.

 Check out this site for directions and other trails.
http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailid=HGS241-076

No comments:

Post a Comment