Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Go Raw- Super Cookies

Yea, yea- Paleo friendly cookies and they taste good.


The Original super cookies are my favorite- only ingredients are coconut, sesame seeds, and dates.
Organic, No added sugar, Gluten free, wheat free, nut free, all live (dried under 105 degrees), all seeds sprouted, no GMO's, no trans fat, no cholesterol, all hand made, all raw kitchen, all family owned, sodium free- I love you go raw!

I like that their packages says "Uncooked & unprocessed, this food comes to you just as nature intended.  Please feed this to your children and love them above all else"


The ginger snaps are also good. 10% protein, 12.4% dietary fiber, sodium free. 
155 calories, 15 g carbs, 5g sugar, and 4g fiber.

I have only been able to find them at Whole Foods & Jimbo's, where they are really expensive.  Praise God for Amazon where I found them for several dollars cheaper and just ordered a 6 pack.

 

view all their products at
http://www.goraw.com/index.php

2 comments:

  1. have you tried the Chocolate ones?? Just curious. I am already ordering the pizza and ginger snap ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chocolate and the pumpkin ones!! So good:)

    ReplyDelete