Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Love Simple

I really enjoy recipes with minimal ingredients and only one pot, pan, or machine.  I like this easy vegetable soup from the Vitamix cookbook. It is so simple, but delicious and I like to pair it up with some protein like grilled salmon I had, or have it as a meal starter which is very filling and gets my vegetables in.  I also added the TJ 21 seasoning salute and added fresh ground pepper when served.  It tasted better as left overs than it did right after I made it.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am Brazilian
    Congratulations on your blogger, I really liked, be you your blogger.
    i have blogger. "Cool" "coisa legal" em tradução "cool thing" why have cool game is for girls, the game isa tkm games
    Strawberry games, clock and calendar with your photo
    album photo, poem, poetry, music, radio, msn nick,
    mario bros, google map, creates text avatar course, Italian, Hebrew, Chinese.

    http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

    I hope you are my follower

    ReplyDelete