Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stella & Dot Party


So I kept seeing different girls with this really trendy cute accessories from this line called Stella&Dot.  I love all there stuff and one of my friends just started selling it, so
I'm hosting a Stella & Dot party and I hope you will join us!

Time to indulge in a little style and fun at my upcoming Stella & Dot jewelry party. While we mix and mingle, a Stella & Dot stylist will offer a trunk show of the celebrity- coveted Stella & Dot jewelry collection.

You may have seen it featured in InStyle, US Magazine or Oprah! The line is not available in stores and includes savvy splurges on semi precious and sterling silver heirloom pieces as well as style for a steal with lots of trend setting styles in the $40s. You'll get to try on whatever catches your eye, and the jewelry is high quality- all backed by a guarantee.

Discover a simple way to be stylish, the latest jewelry must-haves, an instant and affordable wardrobe update, and party perks especially for you. And remember, good friends share even their best style secrets with friends- so bring one along!

Our Stella & Dot Stylist is Evelyne Lambrecht
Discover what all the buzz is about at our Stella & Dot Stylist's web site: http://www.stelladot.com/sites/evelyne

If any of you ladies, would like to come just let me know and I will email you an evite with my address. 

May 15th @ 5pm 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment