|Duke, Cali, & the kid.|
|It helps to have a hot guide.||Makes me want to fall in so I can be rescued ;)|
It was so nice going up with my in-laws because they rented an RV, which is my kind of "luxury" camping. Cathy, my mother-in-law, went to "All Access to Jessica's Kitchen" and the Vons/Trader Joe's grocery store trip, so it was amazing to have all healthy delicious food on the trip.
|My nephews, Dan, & his Parents|
Raw Pineapple Cheesecake...and it is Paleo Friendly!!!
Delicious....check the newsletters for this recipe coming soon!
- roll chicken in egg (make sure chicken is thin)
- roll chicken in ground nuts & herbs (I used macademia, almonds, and walnuts w/ rosemary, basil, and garlic)
- put olive oil in a skillet and cook (make sure you don't burn your nuts)
- Nori Sheets (seaweed- find at health food stores)
- pile in the veggies (spinach, avocado, cucumber, pepers carrots, lime juice- celery doesn't work too well)
The sand is golden in Coronado right now. Looks like Gold. It is beau
This weekend we went to a Marriage Getaway with the Rock Church in Palm Springs.
Again the Vita Mix got to come :) I created my little kitchen in the hotel room.
The sticky notes are so Dan knows what vegetable juice is his and what is mine. I make his with some sweet vegetables and mine without.
If you are traveling, check with the hotel more and more hotels have rooms like this or you can request for it to be brought up. We stayed at the Westin.
- Do Something Adventurous- that gets you excited and a little scared- life is too short to be boring
- Make time for quality time for your spouse and you to really connect. Share 5 things you love about each other and qualities they have that you wish you had. Tell your spouse why you admire them. Don't let the busyness of life distance you both.
- Make some new recipes, so you don't get bored with the same old stuff. Add in some seaweed.