Thursday, September 16, 2010

Simple Side

I love these for and easy and quick side dish and good way to get in more vegetables and a good replacement for potatoes

Cauliflower "mock mashed potatoes"  
1. Steam about 6 cups of cauliflower
2. Blend in the blender
3. Sprinkle paprika and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees


I cooked my first whole chicken!  I'm trying to eat more "whole" foods and I need the bones to make my bone broth.
Since this one I've made one more.  My first one came out a little dry, but the second one came out perfect since I decreased the heat and cooked it longer instead (thanks for the tips Dee- it worked)

I know you may be thinking this is no big deal, but I normally buy chicken breast or chicken tenders, and it was intimidating for me to cook the whole thing. 
It was way easier than I thought.  Thanks to You Tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment