Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cucina Urbana Birthday Lunch :)

 I have a list of 5 places in San Diego that I would like to try because they all offer grass fed/ hormone/antibiotic free meats and all organic local grown produce. 
One of them is Cucina Urbana.  I tried to get a good picture of the inside because I love the ambiance, but my pic does not do it justice at all.
 Thanks so much Terra & Finn for my nice B-day lunch! 
 It was so busy for lunch and reservations are a must for dinner.
I got the salmon and replaced the potatoes for extra veggies.  It also came with a poached egg, which I love. The salad was not that great because too many olives, but the salmon and egg were delicious!
I recommend this place for sure. 
http://www.cucinaurbana.com/about-2Cucina Urbana

No comments:

Post a Comment