Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fit 2 Wed's Fitness Retreat

oh my gosh....I'm so excited about Fit 2 Wed's First Fitness Retreat!

I'm teaming up with Natalie Johnson founder of Fit Chicks to put on an amazing getaway.

It will be a vacation that you come back feeling not only refreshed and rejuvenated, but also strong and healthy
 
We finally decided on the destination and it has white sandy beaches and nice clear warm water!

The retreat will either be April 28th-May 5th or April 14th-21st 2012 (I will let you know as soon as it is confirmed)


There are only a limited number of people that can attend (I think only 18), so if you know you want to go make sure you sign up on the website as soon as possible to reserve your spot.  I will post more of the details and a link to the website when it is ready.   Husbands are also welcome! 

The location is Tulum, Mexico, which is on the Caribbean side so the beaches are really nice.  
Swati was telling me and the girls in class about how much she loved going to Playa De Carmen for her honeymoon and this location is just south of Playa De Carmen.  We chose this location because of the beautiful beaches and to be able to keep the retreat at an affordable price.  

I'm so excited about it I don't think I can sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment