Last night I had to drink 1/2 cup of olive oil with 3/4 cup grapefruit juice. Yes...that's right 1/2 cup of olive oil!!!
I have not seen any stones come out yet, that I know of, but I will be disappointed if they don't after all the crazy stuff I'm doing for it.
The purpose is to remove any toxins/lodged waste that the liver and gall bladder store. One girl took the stones that came out to a lab to get tested and she was able to find out the toxins like heavy metal poisoning that was in her body! After hearing that, I was a lot more motivated to go through with it. I'll let you know how it goes.
It helps to cleanse stagnant waste, purify the blood and lymph, rejuvenate the body, and improve liver functioning and bile flow.
What might improve from a Liver/Gallbladder Flush?Apart from helping with the pain and discomfort of a poorly functioning digestive system, all of the symptoms mentioned above may also be helped by a series of flushes. They are:
1. Digestive problems (such as burping often, bloating, intestinal gas, stomach pain)
2. Food allergies and sensitivities
3. Chemical sensitivities (such as reactions to gasoline, cleaning agents, soaps, cosmetics, etc.)
4. Rashes, various kinds of skin problems
5. Eye problems (such as blurred vision, eye pain, decreasing eyesight, eye flutters or twitches, etc.)
6. Difficulty sleeping
7. Irritability, frequent anger, depression
8. Tendon or muscle problems (such as frequent sprains/strains, muscle injuries, delayed healing)
9. Swelling of the breasts
10. Menstrual problems (such as too little or too much blood flow, blood clotting, cramps)
11. Headaches (especially pain at the vertex of the head, and throbbing headaches). A headache of the gallbladder is most commonly over the right eye, at the temples or on one side of the head.)
(Info from gallbladderattack.com)