Thursday, March 3, 2011

Green Smoothies & Big Cups

If you are tired of plain water, adding some lemon, grapefruit, orange, and lime slices can add just enough sweetness to change it up. It also adds vitamin C and is very detoxifying.

I also made a green smoothie with 1 cup raw whole milk (great for trying to get pregnant- good source of vitamin D- and it is normally okay for those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy because it still has all the enzymes in it), 1 large handful of kale, and 1 cup berries

So happy is was nice and warm this morning and I love that it is getting lighter earlier, which gets me excited for summer to be here.  I feel so blessed every morning that we get to enjoy working out outside in the fresh air and are not stuck is a stinky, confined gym.  Awesome job in class today and I'm really looking forward to Saturday's class.  I will post the address for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment