Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Simple

 Breakfast - Having hard boiled eggs on hand makes it really easy to not have to prepare anything in the mornings.
Steamed broccoli & cauliflower - I always feel so much better when I have vegetables for breakfast
Did not look like much food, but it actually kept me full until lunch because of the protein, fat, and fiber. 
Lunch- I know it is not too exciting and I was hesitant to even post these pictures, but I think it is good to see that eating healthy can really be simple and easy.  I had the pre-marinated salmon from Trader Joe's and it is so good. 
I am all about trying new recipes and mixing it up a lot to add variety and keep from getting bored with your food.  However, sometimes routine is also good. If you have your "go to's" that work for you it can save time and energy. 
I recommend writing out a list of some foods/meals that work for you for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, so you have a plan that you know you like and are foods that nourish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment