Monday, March 28, 2011

Lemon Pepper Tilapia and Green Beans


So..things are really busy for me right now and right now I'm all about eating simple.  So if you don't really like to cook or your life is really busy right now keep checking the blog for ideas and if you have any for me I would love to hear them. 


My husband and I loved this dinner. It was cheap, quick, healthy, and delicious!
I bought the tilapia from TJ and followed the recipe on the back on if for lemon pepper.
I don't know why I have never bought their lemon pepper before now!!!!   You have to get it if you don't have it. I thought I never needed a lemon pepper seasoning because I figure I can just put my own fresh lemon and pepper on it.  No..that does not taste nearly as good as this seasoning does. 

I also steamed the green beans and brocolli and mixed in a little butter and same lemon pepper seasoning on it too.  That made the vegetables taste so GOOD.  I love steamed veggies with nothing on it, but man a little seasoning and some fat makes them AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment