Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Delicious Turkey & Veggie Burgers

 I got this recipe from Katherine M. Katherine, if you read this I miss you and always think of you when I make these. Such an easy recipe, which is why I love it.
I used cabbage, colorful peppers, kale, spinach,onion, garlic, and olive oil or coconut oil
I sauteed the onions first then added the cabbage, then the peppers and then the kale and spinach
then sea salt, pepper, cayanne, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder

 In a large bowl add the veggies and the ground turkey- mix well- form into patties and grill
I like to top mine with guacamole (avocado, sea salt, and garlic powder)

I like to make these because I get fat, protein, and fiber all in one thing. They are also good cold, which makes them easy to have on hand to take when on the go.  They freeze well so I like freeze half the batch to have on hand for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment