Tuesday, October 11, 2011

hijacked

It is so nice to start feeling more like myself again. I literally felt hijacked by my hormones.  It is the craziest thing. I'm so excited the all day nauseousness has not returned :) I just get waves of tiredness that just hits me like I'm on drugs

It just feels so good to eat and desire foods that I normally eat. It is so nice to have live & real foods back in the house.  I don't want to be misleading fries still sound good, but it is nice to be able to eat vegetables again and not get sick just from the sight of them. 

Tip: To prevent food from going bad, I recommend lining the bottom of the fruit and vegetable drawer with a paper towel and take all the produce of of their bags.  This way there is not mystery items rotting in their plastic bags and it is much more appealing to grab a nutritious snack.  It is amazing what some of the smallest acts can have the biggest pay off.

Apples and Pears are in season and So delicious- great for weight loss too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment