The picture is from my phone so it is pretty small to see, but this simple recipe is delicious and quick to make.
I say cheesy, but it's dairy free the nutritional yeast gives it a cheesy taste.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- ~ 1 Tablespoon Olive oil or coconut oil (melted)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Wash & cut cauliflower in to small bite size pieces
- In a gallon size bag add a little oil (enough to coat)
- Generously sprinkle nutritional yeast
- Add on pinch of salt and garlic powder
- Shake it up, pour it in a pyrex glass pan and bake at 400 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.