Sunday, August 10, 2008

August 7th

I like having Fage Total Zero because it is already packaged, so it is easy to throw in my cooler. I like to slice the banana and eat it with the yogurt. 180 calories

1 cup cantaloupe and 2 hard egg whites

1 Ezekiel English Muffin with 2 tsp Almond Butter and 1/4 tsp sugar free jam (228 calories)

Romantic lunch date with my husband Dan. The new location for Sushi on the Rocks on prospect st. over looking the ocean.
Seaweed Salad- this was good because it did not taste really salty.

5 pieces Sesame Crusted Sashimi- so good

I've been waiting for Pinkberry to open up in Hillcrest, but it still hasn't. However, the Green Apple on Wall St. in La Jolla is just like pinkberry. The tart frozen yogurt is so good. All natural ingredients and only 60 calories. They also have fresh fruit toppings. I had the small 1/2 tart with 1/2 blackberry and 6 blackberries on top. New favorite place.
Tortilla with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1/2 tsp sugar free jam. Adora calcium supplement.
A piece of Solo bar
Apple- great snack to pack when you are on the go
Cucumber tomato salad (60 cal) with Mini Turkey Meatloaf (97 cal.)
Packed in my cooler to eat after boot camp.







No comments:

Post a Comment