Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nordstrom Cafe

Hot Lemon Water first thing
Breakfast 1
Not very hungry when I woke up and in a hurry to get out the door, so just had a delicious grapefruit (75 calories).

Breakfast 2
I packed my rolled oats and banana, but was not that hungry for it, so I just had 1.6oz Applegate Farms Chicken to get some protein in. I really like there chicken and turkey. It tastes great and is a good way to get protein.

On a lunch date with my husband. At Nordstrom Cafe, I got the salmon with roasted vegetables (no corn and extra zucchini). There is more oil than I like on the fish and vegetables, but it tastes really good.

Snack
1/4 cup Spicy Sunflower seeds (193 calories)
Snack
This was my breakfast that I did not eat in the morning. I heated up the rolled oats and then put the almond butter in the container, which is why it looks weird (it just melted).
  • Rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened So Delicious Coconut Milk
  • 1 tablespoon flax seed
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter

Dessert
Small piece of Pure bar

Dinner
I knew this weekend was going to be really busy because I had the Love & Respect Conference Friday night, all day Sat, and will be gone all day on Sunday, which is why I made a large batch of this chili. It has been nice to just take with me. I even like it cold. When I know I don't have much time at home I like to have things already prepared that are easy for me to throw in my cooler to go. Now that it is fall, I think it is even easier to have one pot meals that can be done in a crockpot or big patches of soup.
Sometimes I feel like I live out of my cooler and my car.
Vegetarian Chili (292)

No comments:

Post a Comment