Arugula, Caramelized Onion, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 cups arugula, washed, dried, and coarsely chopped
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black-pepper to taste
- 1 Large Ezekiel Tortilla
- .5 ounces fresh goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat
- Add the onion and cook, stirring until golden and the edges are browned, 10-12 minutes.
- Add the arugula and cook until it is wilted, about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and top each one with the arugula mixture.
- Crumble the goat cheese over each and bake until the tortilla is crisp and the cheese is slightly melted, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then cut each pizza into 4 wedges and serve.
I really like this cookbook because it gives all the nutritional and source information.
Excellent source of Vitamin K
Good Source of Fiber, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Protein, & Vitamin A