Spicy Ezekiel Tortilla Chips
- 1 Ezekiel Torilla
- Cooking Spray
- Optional Seasonings (garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder, sea salt)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut Tortilla into 1/8th
- Lay out on a cookie sheet
- Spray with cooking spray (and sprinkle with seasoning)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (at 5 min I rotate the pan)
- Let them cool and harden for 5-10 minutes
- To make more than one serving and to store them just put them in an airtight container. Microwave for 45-60 seconds or put back in the oven to freshen the chips up.
Enjoy with Clean Eating Quacamole, black bean dip, or my favorite Roasted Tomaoto Salsa from Trader Joe's.
I love the Ezekiel Tortillas because they are a complete protein, flourless, no additives or preservatives, and full of fiber.
80 for the mini tortillas or 150 for the large tortillas