- Saute 2 onions in raw butter, ghee, olive oil, or coconut oil for 10 minutes
- Add 12-14 cups of vegetables (kale, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash, etc)
- Add chicken stock or bone broth and water up to two inches below the vegetables.
- Add pepper and sea salt or himylayan pink salt
- Bring to a boil and simmer for ~30 min
- Eat as is or puree
I add any of the following:
- eggs- really good- I cook the white when I re-heat the soup and then add in raw yoke at the end, so it is runny