Friday, January 7, 2011

Pill Cases

If you have a hard time remembering to take your fish oil, C Food Complex, or whatever supplements you take, I recommend this case.  I really like that I can fill it for the week, but the individual days pull out which is nice when I'm traveling or on the go for the day. 
Having them already filled for the week makes it SO much easier and is a time saver. I also have the stackable ones shown below and I like these because they can connect or detach to throw in my handbag. 

I will talk more about supplements that are bio-available and can help your sleep, energy, skin, and make sure you are getting all the nutrients your body needs as well as what supplements are a waste of money at the Whole Foods Tour this Sunday at 8am (UTC La Jolla free for those in the full program & $50 for anyone else who would like to join us)

No comments:

Post a Comment