- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet (wild)
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest ( if you don't have a microplane I would get one it zests things so nicely)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
Rinse the salmon, pat dry, and cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
Mix all the ingredients together. Form into patties and cook over medium high heat for about 4-6 minutes per side (golden brown. Put burgers on a plate lined with a paper towel.
Next time I make them, I plan on adding in chopped spinach.