Thursday, January 6, 2011

Salmon Dill Burgers

 I made the Salmon Dill Burgers from Elana Amsterdam's cookbook "The gluten-free Almond Flour cookbook" and they turned out good.  Really lemony, but super easy to make.  I love making recipes that I don't have to look back at the recipe to make it again cause it is so easy to remember. 
Well...mine don't look nearly as appetizing as hers do in the cookbook, but they still tasted great.
  • 1 pound skinless salmon fillet (wild)
  • 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon lemon zest ( if you don't have a microplane I would get one it zests things so nicely)
  • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
  • 1/2 tsp sea salt
  • 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil 

Rinse the salmon, pat dry, and cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
Mix all the ingredients together.  Form into patties and cook over medium high heat for about 4-6 minutes per side (golden brown.  Put burgers on a plate lined with a paper towel.

Next time I make them, I plan on adding in chopped spinach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment