I haven't shared with you guys in a while about the adoption process, but I have LOTS of PRAISES.
1. I'm almost done with all the paper work for South Africa :)
2. I'm just waiting to hear back from immigration with their letter saying we can bring our baby back into the states
3. God has been faithful in providing the comfort I need and the patients during this time of waiting and excited anticipation
4. I'm taking these classes online that are required and I'm almost done with completing them. They have been SO helpful. If you are adopting, I highly recommend AdoptionLearningPartners.org
5. We might get placed with our baby by the end of this year or the beginning of next year and we will travel to South Africa, stay for a few weeks, and then take our baby back home. I'm really looking forward to traveling there.
Dan and I are just so excited to be parents and I'm just so excited to be a mom. I pray for our baby daily and it is so weird to feel so much love for someone that I have never even met.