Friday, January 20, 2012

A snack that lasts


I thought I bought a lot with stocking up with 3 at a time, but then I went to my friends house and her whole top shelf was full of the Fage greek yogurt.  Then I felt better about my stock pile. Way cheaper to buy it at Costco.
I stopped eating this about a year ago, but since being pregnant I just love yogurt and it makes me feel good.  Watch out though if you have any dairy allergies you want to avoid this.  

I like to mix yogurt, blueberries (sometimes other berries or banana) and bran flakes (Trader Joe's or Natures Path)
It keeps me full for so long since it has 20 grams of protein it it. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    Hallmark Address Books ADD9796 Black Leather Spiral Bound Address Book

    ReplyDelete