Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chocolate Goodness Shake


Ever since I was pregnant I got an aversion to my favorite MRM egg white protein powder and even post baby I don't like it any more.  Pregnancy does some weird things for sure.

I have a new love though.  Edie told me about Tera's Whey and I LOVE IT.
Even better is they have a Pomegranate Cranberry Goats Milk Whey, if you are allergic to cows whey sometimes goats milk will digest fine.

As a new mom having a shake can be the best thing for me because I don't always get to eat when I want to, but a shake is easy and convenient.

Chocolate Goodness Shake

  • 1 cup Chocolate Coconut Milk 
  • Tera's Whey Dark Chocolate Protein Powder
  • 1 Tablespoon Hemp Hearts 
  • 4 Ice Cubes

There are not many protein powders that I recommend, but Tera's is one of them for sure. I love it because it has very few ingredients, sweetened with Stevia, and actually tastes delicious. It's also rBGH free = very important! 

The end of this month three new flavors come out. I can't wait to try the coffee one.  



No comments:

Post a Comment